*Note: This deadline has now passed, but we’re always on the lookout for talented B2B copywriters and account managers. You’ll find more details on our careers page.
At Radix, we take complicated B2B technology stories, and turn them into readable and compelling marketing content that never loses sight of the business case.
Our writing is in demand from some of the brightest tech brands worldwide – so we’re searching for an experienced, adaptable copywriter to join our supportive team. Someone we can trust to make a contribution fast, and write fantastic content to help our clients meet their goals.
When the pandemic has subsided, you could join us in our award-winning, waterside eco-offices in Cornwall, UK. But we’re realists, and we’re happy to discuss remote working if you’re further afield.
What isn’t negotiable is that you’ll need to be a gifted writer, with the qualities and B2B tech experience our clients need:
- Flair for writing copy that keeps your audience reading to the end of an ebook or extended blog
- Clarity in your copy, and in your thinking, so every part of your content makes logical sense
- Adaptability and a willingness to support the team across all kinds of styles, formats and briefs
We’re a close-knit team, and while your B2B content portfolio is important, we’re also looking for a true team player, who can give and receive feedback with a smile.
If that sounds like you, please send:
- A covering email
- ONE great, relevant example of your work
- Your CV
To email@example.com by Monday 8th February 2021.
(If we like what we read, we may email you back to request more work examples, or arrange an initial exploratory call. We’re sorry that we don’t have the capacity to offer individual feedback if you’re not successful.)
- £28,700 – £38,950 + profit-related bonus
- Based in Penryn, Cornwall – or working remotely
- 37.5 hours per week (we’ll also consider part-time and job share)
- Closing date: Monday 8th February 2021
What Radix can do for you:
Since 2008, Radix has been quietly growing beside the water in Penryn, Cornwall, writing B2B marketing content for some of the world’s biggest and brightest technology brands.
We try hard to be a good employer, and a positive presence in the world. To us, that’s common sense: the more we look after our people, the better they can please our clients. And when they stay, they’re building up knowledge and expertise.
So, as a member of the team, you’ll benefit from:
- Clear personal development structure and training opportunities
- 25 days’ paid annual leave (or equivalent), plus generous Christmas closing
- Transparent, profit-related bonus – so when Radix thrives, you do too
- 3 months’ paid new parent leave (in addition to statutory allowances)
- 3-month sabbatical option (on half pay) after 5 years
- Staff welfare union to ensure any issues are addressed
- Team rewards throughout the year
- Pension and private health cover, Cyclescheme and Techscheme
…And, most importantly, the support of the Radix team; as brilliant, funny, and caring a bunch of colleagues as you could ever hope to meet.
(We’re also in the process of developing some exciting new ethical and charitable initiatives – watch this space!)
What you can do for Radix:
We need someone who can pick up all kinds of client briefs, chat confidently with stakeholders and experts, and reliably turn out great B2B tech content. To do that, you’ll need the following…
- Excellent copywriting skills, with a portfolio you’re proud to share
- Ability to write clear, compelling copy in a variety of styles, voices and formats
- Meticulous attention to detail and a keen eye for grammar
- Good research skills and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Enterprise technology products, audiences and trends
- B2B marketing tactics and content formats
- Successful track record in B2B marketing copywriting
- Writing engaging content about complex technical subjects
- Interviewing subject matter experts and senior client stakeholders
- Writing for senior leadership audiences at large enterprises
- Delivering great work to tight deadlines
- Flexible approach and positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work co-operatively within a supportive team
- Resilience to handle and learn from feedback and direction
- Confidence and enthusiasm
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us.