Google “benefits of content marketing” and you’ll be served up a host of articles explaining why it should be a part of your overall marketing strategy.
But in the four years since I joined Radix, approaches to content marketing have matured and evolved. Today it’s not just enough to be producing content; you need to have three things:
- A content marketing strategy to keep you focused
- Great content that sets you apart from your competition
- Reliable ways of measuring your content’s effectiveness
This may seem difficult, if not impossible, for small business to reach for.
I’m here to tell you it isn’t impossible for SMEs to do effective content marketing.
In this episode of Good Copy, Bad Copy, I talk to Fiona about my approach to content marketing for our own 12-person business. I explain how I’ve made content marketing work for Radix Communications since we started our programme in 2012.
Listen now to find out:
- Why you need a content marketing strategy
- Which free or low-cost tools you can use to run your content programme
- Where to find the best content advice
- How to overcome the challenges of creating good content
- How to figure out your niche
- … and more
Download the episode here (right-click and “save as” to download). Or listen in the player at the top of the page.
Alternatively: add our RSS to your preferred podcast player.
The B2B Content Marketing Workbook from Velocity Partners