If you are new to Good Copy, Bad Copy: welcome. This month is a highlights episode and is a good place to jump on. I’ll be looking back at some of the best discussions and content creation advice we’ve had on the podcast over the past year.
Creating engaging content is the top issue for many UK businesses and B2B brands in North America. Over 50% of marketers, on both sides of the Atlantic, cite it as their top concern when creating content. This challenge is reflected in the demands placed on copywriters working in B2B marketing.
On our podcast, we do our best to discuss issues affecting B2B copywriters, especially those who specialise in writing for enterprise technology brands. Here at Radix we also often find that we’re wrestling with content formats that are not mainstream, but could be about to make it big. Writing engaging content is one of our top concerns.
Listen now to hear about:
- How to use storytelling in B2B copy
- Using comic strips and books in content marketing
- What is means to bring emotion to copy
- Keeping content fresh and how to repurpose existing content
- Intelligent content and what it may mean for copywriters
Alternatively: add our RSS to your preferred podcast player.