For B2B brands, blogs are the third most popular content marketing tactic, used by 81% of B2B organisations.
More than 50% of B2B organisations rate business blogs as an effective content marketing tactic, but are brands using blogs to their full potential?
In 2015, Radix saw a huge surge in the number of blog posts requested by clients. These pieces of content are more thought out and detailed compared to briefs from three years ago. The latest studies are showing that longer, more detailed blog posts get more shares and hits, so we expect to see clients commissioning longer blog posts this year.
In this episode of Good Copy, Bad Copy, I’m joined by Radix founder Fiona Campbell-Howes to discuss the anatomy of today’s top blog posts.
Listen now to find out:
- Why the top-performing blog posts are getting (much) longer
- How platforms like LinkedIn Pulse are affecting business blogging
- What company blogs mean for website SEO
- What’s involved in researching and writing B2B blog posts
- What makes for a more shareable blog post
- … and more
Download the episode here (right-click and “save as” to download). Or listen in the player at the top of the page.
Alternatively: add our RSS to your preferred podcast player.