UPDATE: Applications for this role are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied, you’ll hear from us very soon.
We’re looking for a versatile copywriter to work full-time on marketing content and marketing communications campaigns for major multinational clients in the Information Technology industry.
You’ll join a small, friendly team in a successful and fast-growing copywriting agency based in Penryn. You’ll either be a graduate with a great portfolio, or a junior copywriter with 1-2 years’ experience and a strong track record in business-to-business writing.
The skills we’re looking for (apart from an excellent grasp of English and proficiency in Microsoft Word, which are basic requirements) are:
- Demonstrable writing skills across long and short-form copy, headlines and SEO copywriting
- Ability to absorb and fulfil a client brief accurately and to deadline
- Ability to work well and accurately to (often very) tight deadlines
- A client-focused attitude and great client handling skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Existing knowledge of – or a keen interest in – the information technology sector
Starting salary: £19,000-£24,000 DOE, plus annual performance bonus and private health cover.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send or email your CV and writing portfolio with a covering letter to:
Radix Communications Ltd
Unit 22, Carrick Business Centre
Cornwall TR10 8AR
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 30th November 2011
First round interviews: 5th – 16th December 2011
Second round interviews and test exercise: 9th-13th January 2012
Job starts: Monday 23rd January 2012