This position is now closed to applications. Thank you to everyone who has applied.
Who we are
Radix Communications is a busy, and growing, copywriting agency based in Penryn, Cornwall. As a company we write exclusively for the enterprise technology sector. We work with large international technology brands, producing a wide range of marketing content and communications. We currently have a team of six in-house writers and a small network of associate writers.
Who you are
You are someone who enjoys building and maintaining good relationships with clients. You’re happy working reactively and often at a fast pace. You’re a multi-tasker who prides themselves on delivering a great service to both your team and external clients.
The Project Co-ordinator will act as a first point of contact for our agency clients; responding to enquiries about our availability, providing quotes, scheduling the work into the team’s diaries and ensuring we deliver all work in a timely manner.
Reporting to our Operations Director, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day liaison with all agency contacts, acting as first point of contact for all new project enquiries
- Provision of quotes for future projects and our availability for the work
- Scheduling all new projects into the team’s diaries as they come in
- Continual management of the team’s diaries, ensuring the work is booked in in the most efficient way
- Booking all new work into the project management system (ProWorkflow) and ensuring the data remains up to date as the work moves through to completion
Salary: £18,000-20,000 plus annual profit-share bonus and private health cover.
To apply for this role, please send or email your CV with a covering letter to:
Radix Communications Ltd
Unit 27-28, Carrick Business Centre
Cornwall TR10 8AR
Deadline for applications: Friday 22nd November 2013
Interviews: w/c 25th November 2013