We’re thrilled to reopen two opportunities to join our team here in Cornwall… and to announce one brand new one:
- Account manager (closing date: Friday 19th June)
- Part-time marketing manager (closing date: Monday 29th June)
- Experienced B2B technology copywriter (closing date: Monday 13th July)
You might remember that we were looking for our account manager and experienced B2B copywriter earlier in the year, but we put the search on hold until we were really confident that we could onboard our new recruits properly as part of the Radix team. Now, we’re ready to rekindle that process.
If you’d already applied for either of those roles, we’ll consider your application alongside any new ones; there’s no need to contact us unless something has changed.
Excitingly, we’re also ready to announce a third vacancy. We need an organised and self-motivated marketing manager to join us part time (15 hours per week) and help us continue to reach our niche audience: ambitious B2B technology marketers worldwide.
Although we’re currently working from home, we’re planning to return to our waterside offices in Penryn when it’s safe and sensible for our team to do so. So eventually, these will be Cornwall-based roles.
Other benefits include:
- Generous annual leave entitlement (25 days, or pro-rata equivalent, plus bank holiday and Christmas closing)
- Pension and private health cover
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Option to take a 3-month sabbatical on half pay after five years
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have, but please make your application through Unlocking Potential.
Account manager (closing date: Friday 19th June)
Salary: £25,000–£29,000 (depending on experience) + bonus scheme
We’re looking for an extremely organised and proactive, client-focused account manager who enjoys working as part of a team. Reporting to the Head of Client Services, you’ll be responsible for developing positive, long-term relationships with an international portfolio of clients.
You’ll handle the scheduling and project management for every writing project that comes in from your clients, as well as looking for opportunities to build further on existing client relationships.
Among other duties, you’ll need to:
- Manage a portfolio of clients – a mix of marketing agencies and technology brands
- Take a genuine interest in your client’s business and marketing objectives
- Advocate for your clients to ensure Radix is helping them to achieve their objectives
- Work closely with the writing team to quote for projects, propose schemes of work, and agree the best team for the work
- Negotiate costs and delivery schedules with the client
- Be responsible for timely project delivery on budget every time
- Attend client calls and meetings to build relationships and stay abreast of the work
- Work closely with the other account managers to ensure work is booked in efficiently to meet deadlines for all clients
Please apply through Unlocking Potential by 19/6/20.
Part-time marketing manager (closing date: Monday 29th June)
15 hours per week
Salary: £10,500 (pro-rata: £28,000) + bonus scheme
We need a self-motivated marketer, who’s confident with content, technology and multitasking, to help us reach our international B2B tech marketing audience.
As Marketing Manager, you’ll keep a constant focus on delivering our marketing plan. It’ll be your job to harness the talents of our writing team to publish high-quality, relevant content that attracts the right customers and shows them what we can do.
You’ll need to get hands-on with the digital platforms we use to publish, promote, and measure our content; we’ll look to you for guidance, troubleshooting and ideas.
Among other duties, you’ll need to:
- Organise and drive our marketing efforts, making the best use of our talents and resources, and managing our marketing budget
- Manage our content programme, including briefing writers and liaising with external contributors and interviewees
- Use digital platforms like Google Analytics, WordPress and Mailchimp to publish, promote, and measure our content across the right channels
- Keep us up to date with evolving content marketing practice, and advise on marketing technology
- Handle media enquiries and find opportunities for public speaking and guest blogging
- Control Radix’s social media participation, working with the team to ensure we respond appropriately, and share relevant content
- Write our annual marketing plan, working with the wider team
Please apply through Unlocking Potential by 29/6/20.
Experienced B2B technology copywriter (closing date: Monday 13th July)
Salary: £28,000–£38,000 + bonus scheme
If you have a portfolio of standout B2B content, here’s a brilliant opportunity. We’re looking for an exceptional B2B tech copywriter, to join one of the best writing teams in the business.
You’re already a rare writer if you can combine intellectual rigour with creative flair, and make enterprise tech copy compelling and fun to read. We hope you’ll be tempted by the chance to develop still further in one of the most positive, collaborative working environments around – initially working from home, and then in our waterside offices in Penryn, Cornwall.
The writer we’re looking for will have:
- Demonstrably excellent copywriting skills, with a portfolio you’re proud to share
- A successful track record in B2B marketing copywriting, including writing for senior leaders at large enterprises
- The ability to write clear, compelling content about technical subjects in a variety of styles, voices and formats
- Experience dealing with senior clients, and interviewing subject matter experts
- Meticulous attention to detail and a keen eye for grammar
- Good research, analytical, and communication skills
- A flexible approach, and the ability to work co-operatively within a writing team
Please apply through Unlocking Potential by 13/7/20.
Thanks for your interest; we look forward to hearing from you.