#b2bcopychat is heading to Twitter on Tuesday 4 April 2017, from 1-2pm BST
Just in case you were under the illusion that blogs aren’t big in B2B:
Blogs are used by 80% of B2B marketers in the US. It’s the second most used tactic, only beaten to the top by social media.
And here in the Radix copywriting trenches, the popularity of blog posts doesn’t seem to be waning. In fact, during 2016 we wrote more blog posts than any other type of content marketing asset for clients.
Blogs are still king, but the ones we’re writing today are different to the ones we were asked to write five years ago.
But what’s changing in B2B blogging? What’s working and what isn’t?
Find out when you join us for #b2bcopychat on Twitter from 1-2pm on Tuesday 4 April, as we discuss:
- Are blog post lengths changing?
- How important is research to writing a good post?
- Brands that are getting blogs right
- What not to do when writing a blog post
- … and more
How #b2bcopychat works
During the hour, we’ll ask questions around writing for B2B blogs. We’ll retweet our favourite responses.
And if you’re not sure you have anything to contribute on this topic, but would still like to hang out with other B2B writers for an hour?
Well, that’s fine too! Here are three more reasons to join @radixcom for #b2bcopychat on Tuesday 4 April 2017:
- Talk about your copywriting best practices, experiences and problems
- Network with other B2B copywriters
- Find out about new writing techniques, formats and tools
We’ll make a Storify of responses available after the Twitter chat that looks a lot like this: