Reviewing B2B copy can be tough.
Every client has different expectations, every writer has a different style, and every reviewer has specific things they look out for. So, how do you ensure every piece of copy that crosses your desk is consistently great, every time?
It’s a challenge we’ve faced for a while at Radix, but we think we’ve cracked it. We’re proud to introduce The Radix Quality Assurance Checklist.
Focused on the five key pillars of stand-out B2B copywriting – accuracy, clarity, authority, empathy and wizardry – our checklist can help you remove the subjectivity from reviewing B2B copy.
But how can it help me?
In this month’s episode of Good Copy, Bad Copy, Fiona and David take a closer look at the review process, and give you some key advice on how to use it.
Whether you’re a marketer reviewing work or writing the content yourself, the checklist can help you take an objective approach to reviewing B2B copy (and wrangling your stakeholders too).
Give the episode a listen, and you’ll find out:
- The fifteen points that all B2B copy should aim to meet
- How the checklist enables you to give more constructive feedback
- What it means to achieve copywriting wizardry
- How the checklist can help you – or your colleagues – develop as writers
What do you mean you “forgot” our first ever webinar?
We want to say a huge thanks to everyone who joined us for our first webinar, “Five terrifying risks you should definitely take with your B2B content”.
But don’t worry if you didn’t manage to catch it – we’ve made the webinar available here to watch on demand, whenever you like.
Want to be on the next “Good Copy, Bad Copy”?
How to listen
- You can download the episode here (right click and select “Save As” to download)
- Or you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here
- Alternatively, add our RSS to your preferred podcast player
- And don’t forget you can still follow us on Spotify
Podcast editing and music by the ever-majestic Bang and Smash