Demand for great B2B content is growing, but that doesn’t necessarily mean your budget for copywriting is expanding to match. So, naturally you start looking for ways to get more value for money.
But, obviously, you shouldn’t sacrifice quality just to save a few quid – it’s all about balance.
In the newest episode of Good Copy, Bad Copy, David and Fiona discuss a few ways you can get the biggest possible bang for your B2B copywriting buck.
Listen now to find out:
- How our pricing strategy and copywriting price list came to be
- Where you can save money and add value to your project
- Where you really, really shouldn’t cut corners
How to listen…
You can download the episode here (right-click and “save-as” to download). Or stream the episode in the player at the top of the page.
Other content we talk about in this episode:
- Orbit Media’s survey of 1,000 bloggers
- Our infamous blog post about putting our blogging prices up
- Mark Schaefer’s now-legendary Content Shock
- Doug Kessler killing it on 40 reasons why good people make crap content
- MarketingProfs and the CMI’s Content Marketing Benchmark Report
- Marketing Insider Group’s snappily-titled The Only 3 Things B2B Marketers Need to Boost Content Marketing ROI in 2018
Want to contact the show?
It’s always good to hear from listeners. You’ll find us on Twitter… or feel free to send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org (if you’re feeling fancy, email a voice memo).
Next month, we’ll be talking about the dark art that is writing email subject lines. So if you’ve any questions, thoughts or tips, do get in touch.
Audio editing and music by Bang and Smash.