Increasingly, there’s evidence AI copy generation platforms can outperform human copywriters for basic tasks like writing digital ad copy and email subject lines.
So does that mean it’s only a matter of time until computers are writing all the content, and copywriters are out of a job?
In this episode of “Good Copy, Bad Copy”, we talk with with AI copy expert Dr Andrew Bredenkamp, of Acrolinx. And we find out:
- How AI will change the nature of copywriting work
- What algorithms can do, and what they can’t
- Why AI may expand the number of people writing content
- Which skills writers will need to learn next
- How the traditional writers may soon adopt a consultative, editorial role
So it’s not the end just yet. But we’re on the verge of a good deal of change. It’s an exciting time.
Want to be on the next “Good Copy, Bad Copy”?
How to listen
- You can download the episode here (right click and select “Save As” to download)
- Or you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here
- Alternatively, add our RSS to your preferred podcast player
- And don’t forget you can follow us on Spotify
Thanks to Andrew for his time, openness, and expertise regarding what AI can and can’t do. If you’d like to know more about his work, take a peek at the Acrolinx content governance solution.
Podcast editing and music by Bang and Smash