*Applications have now closed but we’re always looking for new talent. Find out more here.
If you’re a bright, adaptable copywriter with a portfolio full of compelling B2B technology content, we’d love to talk to you.
Every day, our team writes for many of the world’s best technology brands. Those relationships are growing, so we need a proven writer who can help us to keep them satisfied.
In return, you’ll experience a supportive working environment, alongside talented colleagues in a company that’s 100% employee owned. You’ll also enjoy a well-managed writing workload that lets you keep your evenings and weekends free – alongside other benefits like volunteering days, generous annual leave, tree planting, and charity donations on your behalf.
You can work remotely, or from our award-winning waterside eco-offices in Penryn, Cornwall. (Or a mix of the two; we’re open minded.)
At a glance: Senior B2B Tech Copywriter
- An experienced writer with a varied and proven track record in B2B technology
- £39,000–£50,000 (approx; our 2023 pay bands are currently being finalised)
- Profit-based employee ownership trust bonus (in 2021, our team shared £21,604)
- 37.5 hours per week (we’ll also consider part-time and job share)
- Closing date: Monday 31st October 2022
- Anticipated start: January 2023
Benefits of working at Radix include…
- Clear personal development structure and training opportunities
- Charity giving nominations and paid volunteering time
- Tree planting on your behalf, with opportunities to get involved
- 25 days’ paid annual leave (or equivalent), plus generous Christmas closing
- 3-month sabbatical option (on half pay) after 5 years
- Staff welfare union to ensure any issues are addressed
- Ad-hoc rewards throughout the year
- Pension and private health cover, Cyclescheme and Techscheme
The writer we’re looking for: a confident, versatile team player
We’re experiencing another busy year, so we need a writer who already understands the world of enterprise technology content marketing, and can turn their hand to anything from a white paper to a video script.
To add to our talented team, you’ll need:
- Flair for writing copy that keeps your audience reading all the way to the end
- A clear writing style, that can explain even the most arcane B2B tech
- A strong track record of writing about B2B (ideally enterprise) technology
- Confidence and adaptability, to work across all kinds of content briefs
Importantly, we’re a close-knit bunch, so you’ll need to work well with others, and give and receive constructive feedback with a smile.
If this sounds like you, please send:
- A covering email
- ONE great, relevant example of your work
- Your CV
To firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 31st October 2022.
(If we like what we read, we’ll email you back to request more work examples, or arrange an initial exploratory call. We’re truly sorry that we don’t have enough capacity to offer individual feedback if you’re not successful.)
You can find out more about the benefits of working at Radix on our careers page. And if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us.