*Note: This deadline has now passed, but we’re always keen to hear from talented B2B copywriters and account managers. You’ll find more details on our careers page.
If you’re a bright, adaptable copywriter with a portfolio full of compelling B2B technology content, we’d love to talk to you.
Every day, our team writes for many of the world’s best technology brands. Those relationships are growing, so we need a proven writer who can help us to keep them satisfied.
In return, you’ll experience a supportive working environment, alongside talented colleagues in a company that’s 100% employee owned. You’ll also enjoy a well-managed writing workload that lets you keep your evenings and weekends free – alongside other benefits like volunteering days, generous annual leave, tree planting, and charity donations on your behalf.
At a glance: Experienced/Senior B2B Tech Copywriter
- An experienced writer with a varied and proven track record in B2B technology
- £32,496–£41,161 (dependent on experience; pay review due Dec 2022)
- Annual profit-based bonus through our employee ownership trust
- 37.5 hours per week (we’ll also consider part-time and job share)
- Closing date: Monday 13th June 2022
Note: You can find more about the benefits of working at Radix (like our generous annual leave and three-month sabbatical option) on our careers page.
The writer we’re looking for: a confident, versatile team player
We’re experiencing a busy year, so we need a writer who already understands the world of enterprise technology content marketing, and can turn their hand to anything from a white paper to a video script.
To add to our talented team, you’ll need:
- Flair for writing copy that keeps your audience reading all the way to the end
- A clear writing style, that can explain even the most arcane B2B tech
- A strong track record of writing about B2B (ideally enterprise) technology
- Confidence and adaptability, to work across all kinds of content briefs
Importantly, we’re a close-knit bunch, so you’ll need to work well with others, and give and receive constructive feedback with a smile.
If this sounds like you, please send:
- A covering email
- ONE great, relevant example of your work
- Your CV
To email@example.com by Monday 13th June 2022.
(If we like what we read, we’ll email you back to request more work examples, or arrange an initial exploratory call. We’re truly sorry that we don’t have enough capacity to offer individual feedback if you’re not successful.)